Volunteers are an essential component to the success of Bethlehem Place. We are grateful for the generous commitment of time our Bethlehem Place volunteers provide to fight hunger in our community. Without their dedication and tireless enthusiasm, we would not be able to adequately serve our community.
Other ways you can help or volunteer:
- Manage a Food Drive
- Help with Food Distribution (Tuesdays 5:30 – 7:00pm, must be 15 yrs and up)
- Be a Sorter or Stocker (Tuesdays 4:30 – 5:30pm, must be 12 yrs and up)
- Contact us for possible Eagle Scout Projects at email@example.com
- Become a Community Ambassador in your subdivision and organize a Food Drive! For detailed information please email: Norma.Bethlehemplace@gmail.com
- Want to chair or volunteer at our annual fundraisers? Email us at Bethelehmplace@gmail.com____________________________